Thomsons Online Benefits is a market leader in innovative technology and consultancy services related to total reward and flexible benefit programmes. Client companies include some of the world’s best known brands across financial service, e-commerce and business services. With offices in London, New York, and Singapore, the company employs in excess of 250 staff with a turnover in the region of £20M. Regularly appearing in the Sunday Times Tech 100 listing, Thomsons Online Benefits is a rapidly growing and exciting company with global ambition and can provide both a challenging and rewarding career.
The Associate Configuration Specialist is responsible for hands on configuration of the Thomsons Online Benefits platform Darwin™. They also perform testing of configured functionality and support UAT testing for Clients, and are responsible for creating system design and specification documentation.
• The successful delivery of tasks and activities as directed by the Project Lead including:
o Configuring the application (Darwin™) to accurately represent the client’s business and meet their functional requirements
o Planning, performing and documenting testing of new and existing functionality to defined specifications/requirements and supporting clients and the Project Lead in this activity
o Preparing system functional specifications (Benefit & Darwin Specification – BDS)
o Using data gathering, facilitation and diagnostic skills to design and configure inbound and outbound data interfaces and reports
• Producing and contributing to both internal and external project deliverables to the highest standards of quality as directed by the Project Lead
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Graduate calibre (preferably in an IT or Business Systems related subject)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and solid general IT knowledge combined with a genuine desire to work hands on with technology
• Familiarity of project delivery methodologies such as PRINCE2 would be an advantage.
A competitive salary and benefits package (details on application).
The Thomsons job descriptions are not intended to be restrictive and are a guideline to the duties in this role.