Job Description: Client Support Associate (Helpdesk & Admin)
You will be working within the Client Team, specifically within the Helpdesk Team. At Thomsons it is our mission to deliver an excellent and consistent experience for all our clients through our channels of communication. There will be times when you will need to support the admin team, this will be during peak periods and also when business needs require. As such outlined below are the functions and responsibilities of both the Helpdesk and Admin Team. The Admin and Helpdesk team work closely together to support one another in achieving results and delivering for the Client.
The Helpdesk Team
The Helpdesk Team is an employee focused call centre operation who deals with the day to day needs of our clients’ employees. This team is the voice of Thomsons and it is our mission to deliver an excellent and consistent experience for all employees that contact us through our channels of communication – these include email, phone and specific admin services.
The Admin Team
The Admin Team predominantly deals with the day to day needs of our clients’ administration when they outsource this service to Thomsons as well as the ongoing monthly administration of clients who appoint Thomsons as their health and wellbeing broker and pension adviser. The role will also focus on the needs of our Clients employees to ensure that administration supports the delivery of their benefit package as well as individual queries raised by specific employees.
• Answering Inbound calls
• Delivering an excellent call centre experience to all Thomsons clients and employees
• Meeting and exceeding call centre KPIs both individually and as part of a team
• Delivering a high standard of quality in-call handling and call logging
• Respond to email queries and admin work on time, and to the required high standard
• Take ownership of queries and ensure they completed correctly and within time
• Champions the client internally and externally, and where required, challenges and shows assertiveness to achieve results and client satisfaction
• Handling and recording complaints to FSA standards and timeframes
• Complete scheduled work in line with contract and clients monthly processing including Client administration, pension schedule submission and Group Risk Renewals;
• Issuing payroll and provider reports on time;
• Identify discrepancies within the following and remedy:
o Inbound client data files;
o Process scheduling and any changes that occur from the standard operation;
o Outbound data files.
• Follow a schedule of work that is subject to change dependent on the demands of the business and our seasonal peak work schedule;
• Supports the co-ordination to deliver P11D and regulatory change;
• Support peers in delivering to urgent requests and re-prioritisation of work load where needed;
• Reconciliation of provider data;
• Delivering a high standard of quality on all administration tasks working to relevant deadlines;
• Taking ownership of queries and admin work, ensuring they are completed to a high standard and within the required timeframe;
• Log all utilisation to meet business targets;
• Suggest any client improvements to process and delivery to ensure productively is maintained and efficiency met;
• Supporting the Client Team Managers and Client Team Leaders as required to maintain service levels;
Full understanding of the company strategy and the importance of the role you play in achieving the company targets and client satisfaction associated with your role.