Emerson’s apprentice program in Cluj-Napoca Campus, Romania starts the recruitment for its 3rd edition.
Apply now to have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals, participate in technical and non-technical trainings, learn and develop your skills.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor level and /or master studies
- Last year of studies students
- English advanced
- Second European language: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian
- Curiosity and practical mindset
Attentive to details
What we offer:
- Paid assignment
Global business knowledge
Hands-on rotational assignments
Career development opportunities
Personal coach and career guidance
Young and dynamic team
To apply send your CV at Apprentice.Cluj@Emerson.com.
Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview
Latest posts by Ioan Fodorut (see all)
- Noile BURSE pentru anul universitar 2017-2018 - November 13, 2017
- [Rezultate] Alegerile pentru studenții reprezentanți - November 9, 2017
- Alegeri Studenți Reprezentanți 2017 – Candidaturile validate - November 4, 2017