jpard invites students to join our current Java Internship programme:
- Start date: 18 March
- Duration: 2 months
- Positions available: 3
- Paid internship
- Can be continued with permanent hiring
- Application deadline: 10 March
The internship will consist of Java technical trainings and application development, including code reviews and application testing.
During the internship, students will gain and improve knowledge in areas such as:
- Work with modern technologies and Java development frameworks like: GWT, Spring, JPA;
- Use of development techniques and tools;
- Design, build, package and deployment of a Java web application;
- Implementation of a Java persistence layer;
- Teamwork and use of project collaboration tools while working together.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Ioan Fodorut (see all)
- Noile BURSE pentru anul universitar 2017-2018 - November 13, 2017
- [Rezultate] Alegerile pentru studenții reprezentanți - November 9, 2017
- Alegeri Studenți Reprezentanți 2017 – Candidaturile validate - November 4, 2017